Elmal + praise

From: Thomas Gottschall <Bloodtooth_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 15:37:55 +0200

Hi everyone,

Few questions concerning Elmal :

In 1611 when Harvar Ironfist crushed the Righteous Wind, on which side did the Elmali fight ?

Is it true that Harvar used Yelmalios to protect himself against the Elmali and Orlanthi ?

Is there anywhere more than the very short explanation of KoS about this incident on the net ?

I just started gaming again. It feels good to walk in Glorantha and see it's wonders after such a long time. While yesterday I was not so happy with my player taking an Elmali as character, today I would almost kiss him for it. I had no more info than that of KoS so I had to look it on the net for it. Hail Nick Effingham, what a great cult description ! Hail Mr. Insley (sorry I forgot your first name in all the frenzy), your Sartar page is my best source. Hail Jane Williams for feminist Glorantha (and especially the Vinga stuff). And of course hail all others who make Gloranthan pieces available to GMs who do not have that much time to do the research. With people like you Glorantha will never die !

Email : Bloodtooth_at_gmx.net
Enchanted Forest : http://home.pages.de/~Enchanted.Forest/

If there ever was a god of life and love he's long since dead. And someone... something rules in his place !