Re: Sunstop & more

From: Nils Weinander <nilsw_at_ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 21:54:08 +0200

Kevin Rose:

> Depends on who you ask. The East Isles claim it was the waking magicians
> trying to bring back the greater darkness.

Correct with a very slight amendment. Two groups of Waking Magicians worked in opposite fashions to bring back the Dreamtime, which is everything before the Dawn. Presumably they preferred the Golden Age over the Darkness.

The Kralorelans attribute the Sunstop to the anomalies when Shang-Hsa almost fell completely to ignorance but finally was enlightened. I have a further theory on this, but it hasn't coalesced enough for public consumption yet.

Erik's dwarf weapons are unbelievably cool, as expected.

Tales #17 is quite gorgeous. Seapolis rocks and the illustrations throughout the magazine are superb. Simon Bray and Dario Corallo have done a marvellous job.

Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind nilsw_at_ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689/