GloranthaCon VII

From: robertson_at_delphi.intel.com
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 15:04:59 -0700

First, I'd like to apologize for all the confusion surrounding GloranthaCon, I should have pushed Issaries Inc. harder for dates, information, etc. I feel that I let down a significent part of the Glorantha Community.

I'd like to thank our Seminar presenters, Game Masters, and the Demo team for their solid performance in the face of the Program Book from Hell. From what I heard, Hero Wars was a hit not only among the GloranthaCon guests, but a number of the general Gamex populace as well. Robin and Greg are evaluating the feedback given by the Demo players and GMs, and will be making changes as needed.

The auction raised over $500 for Issaries, and made our youngest guests happy (though they now need to learn German and French to understand the gaming materials they bought).

Roderick Robertson
GloranthaCon Events Coordinator