meldeks - mystics finale

From: Ian Thomson <ithomson_at_swin.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 17:07:45 +0000

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/5507/meldek3.html

at this url is the rather long piece on how to make a PC, and the mystical sorcery itself

I know this will be petty game mechanics to many of you so I'm not posting it at the moment

I will if there is sufficient feedback, so as to lodge it in the archives

once again constructive comments appreciated

whilst I like to think such a sect could fit in with established Gloranthan lore, unless some icon of RuneQuest snatches it up as a valid idea, it remains my little fantasy

I have higher hopes for the Deezola cult :)