Kitori

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:36:35 +1200 (NZST)

Trent Di Renna:

>I'm looking for information on the Kitori, the allied human-troll tribe
>which exists in the Holy Country (I think). Anything you have would be
>appreciated.

The Kitori actually live in the Troll Woods and information is sparse about it. Some people think the humans are your standard Orlanthi (cf RQadventures #4 for an example of this) but IMO they are savage bloodthirsty raiders. Argan Argar is known to be worshipped by them (according to the Wooden Sword bits in Trollpak RQ2 edition). An old issue of Different Worlds (the where's Ogmar? solo-adventure) seemingly depicts the Uz as being unsophisticated (in Uz terms) and implies that hoomans and uz live in segregated communities. Perhaps they have a common greeting?