OUT NOW : Ye Booke of Tentacles - pure Gloranthan gold

From: Ingo Tschinke <Tradetalk_at_t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 18:53:15 +0200

Hi

for our convention we have produced the foundraiser 'Ye booke of Tentacles'. 112 pages of Gloranthan and Cthulian gold.

Content:
Sorcery rules from Sandy Petersen
Cthulhu articles from Shannon Apple
Excellent Lore auction transcripts with Nick Brooke, MOB, David Hall and Rob Heinsoo.
Malkionism seminar from Nick Brooke
Lismelder from Nick Brooke and David Hall Pent Ridge from MOB
Eurmal and the Ice Giants
City of Wonders from Simon Bray
Orlanth Mythologies from Greg Stafford
at a lot more.

This Foundraiser is availiable in USA/Canada through Scott Knowles or Wizards Attic, in Europe through Ingo Tschinke and the RMM (David Hall), in France through Didier Escodemaison and in Australia through Andrew Bean.

Get into contact to one of these to order your issue of 'Ye Booke of Tentacles'. If you didn't know their adress, send me a mail please.

We got best critics from MOB, Nick Brooke, Sandy Petersen and David Hall for it.

Cheers

Ingo