Darkness and Light

From: joelsona_at_superman.cig.mot.com
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 13:26:34 -0500

>>Is there a difference between darkness and lack of light?

>I think that your question is moot. Even if light is present, darkness is
>still there, hiding under rocks and trees and in the depths of pools and
>lakes and caves. Darkness hides from the light....<snip>

     This turns out not to be the case. Darkness is an element, same as light. Light is more pervasive during the day when Yelm is in the sky; Darkness has it's
turn at night, when Xentha crosses the Sky Dome.

     Troll Pak describes Dagori Inkarth as an area where primal shadow still fills whole valleys, might and day, remnants of greater pools of darkness from the GodsWar.

     The abscence of light is shadow.
     The abscence of darkness is too.

          Andrew

The Muse struck me the other day, but I am recovering nicely...