Rivers

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_hol.fr>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 03:15:16 +0200

> Jane Williams :

> Three nice clear unambigious answers to my question, which unfortunately
> disagree. In some cases, they also disagree with the maps. This is going to be
> tricky in ASCII.

> Could it be that the Arfritha Vale does not in fact derive its name from the river that
> flows through it?

Well, as an oblique pointer, the river which flows through the lands of the Solanthi is called, variously, the Solanthi River (in Genertela) and the Voilor (in RuneQuest Companion).

I have outsiders calling it the "Solanthi" while initiated tribesmen *know* that the River God is called Voilor.
See also River of Cradles/Zola Fel.

Any help?