Arachnitpick

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 15:02:00 +1200 (NZST)

Alex Ferguson:

>If you take RQ3, Book 5 seriously (which is at least an amusing exercise),
>then [Arachne's] runes are Infinity, Infinity, Magic, Magic. (Hilarious.)

I must nitpick here. The Invisible God, Uleria and Flamal are the holders of the Law, Fertility and Plant rune respectively yet their runes are not doubled, because they also have the infinity rune. In addition, Arachne also holds the Mastery Rune. Whether Infinity should be doubled is probably moot as it is still infinity (I don't think anyone in glorantha has discovered Cantor Numbers).