Arfritha locations, harder questions

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 13:02:30 +0100

Thanks, Alex, for that summary: just what I wanted. It was corroborated by various bits of off-line discussion, as a result of which I gather Joerg will be muttering curses on whoever mis-translated/transcribed his otherwise beautiful map, and then applying correction fluid to the word "Arfritha".

While we've all found our maps, then, a slightly harder question. KoS, talking about the (second) destruction of the Karandoli, has the Colymar King hunting in the Six Sisters Hills. One of the hills is noted as being that of the beeheaded  sister. Any ideas where these are? I can find Three Sisters Hills on the Greydog map, but not Six of them. All I can come up with is the idea that there are three more a bit further away, which the Greydog don't count as part of the same group.

Jane Williams jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/