Arfitha Vale and the Hero Wars

From: Jeff Richard <jrichard_at_cnw.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 10:39:05 -0700

Howdy all -

Alex Ferguson (howdy Alex) returns again and writes:
>Capsule summary: appears to agree with Jeff Richard's information
>(much as this pains me), and to disagree with the Trollpak map. Oh
>well.

Why should this pain you, Alex? That I have caused you pain brings great sorrow into my soul. I weep with sadness. :)

>(Perhaps Jeff's source was another copy of the same map, so
>don't bet on this being independent evidence, however. Sources,
>gentlemen, please...)

When my source is a published bit of information, I usually happily give it. In this case, it is unpublished (although I think the map in Enclosure I also gives the Arfritha River - or maybe it is the players' guide to Fall of the House of Malan). I reckon at least one of the sources will be published within the next year.

Hero Wars - in LA, David Hall, Rick Meints, and Colin Phillips were amongst the folk who ran in my session of Hero Wars. Good, clean quality fun - I for one really like the new system. Perhaps one of those gentlemen will discuss heroquesting in Hero Wars - since we performed a Humakti Heroquest during our session. As usual, pre-written scenarios tend to disintegrate in my hands.

Jeff