HW & paradigm shift

From: richard <richard.develyn_at_nwpeople.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 11:45:25 +0100

[Last Rvcd Dig 650]

Dangerous things: paradigm shifts.

I know how to run an RPG in the traditional sense because I have a lot of experience with it. I know what to do in a play session, what keeps a campaign going, what makes good scenarios, how character development turns players on, how to balance heroic deeds with mundane ones so that the right contrast is maintained, and so on.

Throw a paradigm shift at me and I no longer understand how the game's going to tick, especially in the long run.

It's quite possible that HW presents an enlightening concept.

The over-riding feeling I have at the moment is uncertainty.

Richard
- --

Richard Develyn                                 Tel: (UK)-1732-743591
Principal Architect / Development Manager       Fax: (UK)-1732-743597
Network People International                    http://www.nwpeople.com