Guardians of the Forest

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_hol.fr>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 09:42:41 +0200

James Frusetta answers Nils Weinander:

> Those sneaky elves are probably up on it, though. No doubt the minute the
> insects arrive to liberate the forest, the Elves sic insect-eating birds
> and animals after them. The woodpecker, bulwark of Elven defense...

Excellent! This is a seed which will grow into a better version of Yelmalio for the aldryami. Bravo!I can see 'em from here, all standing-up-straight, in their fine gilded copper armour, woodpeckers perched on their arrogantly flexed forearms ...

BTW, someone suggested in Codex (number 3, I think) the name Hurill for the aldryami version of Sunny Boy. Did this suggestion stick? Has anyone got some more on this?