RQ2 Auction (Griff Mtn., WFs, TotRM, more)

From: Joel Pratt <jpratt_at_ucla.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:23:01 -0700

RuneQuest/Glorantha Auction (Initial Post) Featuring: Griffin Mountain, Early TotRM, Wyrms Footnotes

Rules:

1) Email all bids to jpratt_at_ucla.edu
2) Purchaser pays all shipping charges.
3) American funds only, please, as check or money order.
4) Items will be held until check clears.
5) Bidding will continue until price stops rising. Going/Goingx2/Gone.
6) Email me (jpratt_at_ucla.edu) if you have any questions.
7) All Items are in Excellent to Near-Mint condition unless noted otherwise
8) Regular updates will be made by email. There will be one update to the list
9) Thanks for looking.

***TRADE***

In addition to cash bids, I'd be interested in trading for the following items: RQ Companion, Pavis, Cults of Terror, Fall of Boldhome, Rough Guide to Boldhome,
Heroes of Wisdom, Sog City Conference Guide, Convulsion 3D or 94 programs, New Lolon Gospel 1 or 2, Codex 1, TotRM 6-8
***TRADE***
Griffin Mountain
Legendary. With map (unbound). Binding is battered, but intact. Cover somewhat scratched, minor markings in book. Minimum Bid: $50

Tale of the Reaching Moon #3
Eat at Geos, Adari, more!
Minimum Bid: $20

Tales of the Reaching Moon #5
Humakti special, Stafford interview
Minimum Bid: $15

Tale of the Reaching Moon #9
Hut of Darkness, Revenant cult, Petersen interview Minimum Bid: $15

Wyrms Footnotes #6
Minimum Bid: $10

Wyrms Footnotes #7
Minimum Bid: $10

Wyrms Footnotes #9
Minimum Bid: $10

Wyrms Footnotes #10
Minimum Bid: $10

Wyrms Footnotes #11
Minimum Bid: $10

Wyrms Footnotes #12
Minimum Bid: $10

Wyrms Footnotes #13
Minimum Bid: $10

Wyrms Footnotes #14
Minimum Bid: $10

Snakepipe Hollow (RQ2 version, Green Walktapus cover) Minimum Bid: $10

Gateway Bestiary (Purple cover)
Minimym Bid: $10

Broken Tree Inn (by Judges Guild)
Minimum Bid: $6

"Bill Clinton does not have the moral fiber to be a mass murderer."