Chaotic Ressurection

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 20:35:12 +1200 (NZST)

Bruce Richardson:

>Forgot my prime reason for resurrection having chaotic potential - the
>examples of Nysalor/Gbaji and the Red Goddess should be plenty warning of
>what can happen when mortals try to recreate what is sacred.

Nysalor was born, not resurrected, and was not chaotic. Arkat OTOH was resurrected but nobody, er... apart from a mad fool or two, claims that Arkat was tainted by Chaos. As for the 'secrets man was not meant to know' subtext, the resurrection of Arkat was performed by mortals and yet, it saved the world.