Nomad Gods, Dragon Pass on sale/Change of e-mail address

From: N.J. EFFINGHAM <eng7nje_at_arts-01.novell.leeds.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 18:06:11 GMT

Two notes. The "Travelling Man" in Leeds has lots of copies of the French versions of Dragon Pass and Nomad Gods in stock! They are gorgeous, and Oriflam have done aan excellent jobn on them. The address, if anyone wants to get hold of copies, is:

7-9 Corn Exchange
Call Lane
Leeds (England)
LS1 7BR
Tele: 0113 242 7227
E-mail: tmanleeds_at_aol.com

Also, my account expires soon and so if anyone needs to reach me I should be available at wal_at_eff.u-net.com

Nikk E.

Nikk Effingham
eng7nje_at_leeds.ac.uk
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/7556/