Nomad Gods, Dragon Pass on sale

From: Russ Massey <russ_at_wriding.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 18:10:23 +0100

In message , "N.J. EFFINGHAM" <eng7nje_at_arts-01.novell.leeds.ac.uk> writes
>Two notes. The "Travelling Man" in Leeds has lots of copies of the
>French versions of Dragon Pass and Nomad Gods in stock! They are
>gorgeous, and Oriflam have done aan excellent jobn on them. The
>address, if anyone wants to get hold of copies, is:

Not to blow my own trumpet <ahem> but Sirius Games in Worthing also has stocks of the games, as well as most recent Reaching Moon releases.

I'm at:

161 Montague Street
Worthing
West Sussex
BN11 3LZ

The games are retailing at #35 each incidentally. Gorgeous counters, though I'm personally not that keen on the style used on the maps. - --
Russ Massey