Tolat again!!! or "Looping the loop a bit"

From: Xavier LLobet <xavier_llobet_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 05:24:43 PDT

Hi to everybody, it's me again with a few more questions/suggestions about Tolat.

Though your contributions helped me a lot, I still lack some information to eventually finish with this issue. Here they go, I hope you will kindly help me once more:

+ What would be the likely requirements to achieve Rune Lady of Tolat
status? (perhaps the same as for humaktis plus a APPx4 roll as a test?)

+ By the way, what other names could be used to name these Rune Ladies?;
"Rune Lady of Tolat" is not very appealing. "War maidens"?

+ There was much controversy on the High Holy Day of Tolat, provided
that has very few to do with the Holy Days of Shargash, I suggest the following: - Fire Season-Fertility Week-Godday

+ Something else: Do amazons have access to "Sever Spirit"?

+ Finally: Do the amazons ride horses or any kind of mount?, if not, as
I assume, where do I place the percentage on Riding that my job (barbarian warrior) gives to me? Provided that the amazons use shurikens and they live pretty close to Kralorela, I would place that % on Martial Arts. What do you think?

Thank you for any suggestions, answers(?), or refutations.

When I collect enough information I will try to put it all in order in the Digest. ;-D

8-)