Cults on Teleos

From: Erik Nolander <eriknolander_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 10:38:56 PDT

Hi all,

A few questions about Teleosan cults:

I learned on the Digest about a year ago that the Teleosan humans practice spirit worship during the Typhoon Season and ancestor worship during the Windless Season. However, the cult distribution maps in GoG indicate that there are Eastern pantheon influences and Yelm pantheon worship present on Teleos. Now the Eastern influences would probably be due to there being Kralorelan traders and (probably) settlers on Teleos, but what about the Yelm pantheon? Is this also a foreign influence? Any suggestions? Also, the Trickster write-up in Questlines 1 mentions the Truant aspect as being worshipped on Teleos. Anyone got more information about this aspect?

Cheers,

Erik Nolander

It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache. - - Frank N. Furter