arachne solara the spider goddess lives

From: Ian Thomson <ithomson_at_swin.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 14:09:38 +0000

Hello

amongst many other projects I have continued ruminating on my objective to have PC level, and non demi-god type followers of arachne solara

weird bods that wander around for their own mysterious reasons and have unusual magic

my main inspiration was a nagging idea, Tricksters and Dragonewts

Well eventually I have achieved something

Something IMHO much more game compatible than the Meldeks stuff I wrote and will be re-writing

Its available on site in 3 parts, starting at

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/5507/arachne.html

and is also available from

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/5507/runeq.html

as a Word 6 Zip file

I appreciate comments of the constuctive variety whether they agree with mine or not

the basic idea for PC levels is that they are rescued during 'adventures beyond' that go wrong, and from then on follow unpredictable and inexplicable impulses as they are now aligned to the spider goddess

Her whims are as inexplicable as the Dragonewts and can be as random as a Tricksters's

anyway, enough said

The write up is quite extensive