Stonewalling.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 20:43:33 +0100 (BST)

Peter Metcalfe:
> The Praxians do know of resurrection through the cults of Daka Fal and
> the Good Shepherd.

Various other cults get the spell, but my thinking was that given the importance of resurrection in Orlanthi and Pelorian mythology, if it's going to be at all "common" anywhere, it will be in those areas.

> >Exactly how they did this is up there with concave-hollowed granite
> >vases and crystal skulls, needless to say.

> Not true. The trick is to chip away the bits that don't fit.

In the case of the Incan (thank you) walls? Yes, but the precision is so great that "chip" is to greatly minimise the precision of the work.

> >Obglorantha: let's have them all there, or some yet more whacky variant!

> I think either Teshnos or Maslo would be suitable.

In the case of the Giant Precision Dry Masonry, the Mysterious Ruins on Teleos seem a nifty candidate too.

Ashley Crill:
> Perhaps they used concrete?

I presume you're being facetious, but just to clarify, by dry-jointed I mean that there are adjacent blocks of stone with _no_ mortar, grouting, concrete, cement, evo-stick, or whatever in the joints, just extremely closely fitted together.

Slainte,
Alex.