Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #666

From: Bruce Hollebone <hollebon_at_cyberus.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 23:11:21 +0000

> Still, if your Kallyr is Uroxi, she's very different from the one I know.
> What tribe are you in?

[To reiterate, a new campaign starting at 1600, a player chooses to play a warrior maid named Kallyr from a list fo several dozen names, then proceedes to choose Urox's trial for her initiation test]

She's not a Storm Bull initiate as such, at the moment she has just been initiated into Orlanth the Warrior.

I've chosen to go with the Anmangarn, the "black spear" tribe of the Colymar. They probably do have a strong connection to Urox though---they are famous for their black bulls (KoS, p207.) In the absence of of any other information, I've put the Anmangarn on the boarder with the Torkani, right against the base of Mount Quivin. This is based on a brief mention of the clan taking the ransom for travel through Colymar territory after the tribe of Malan passed through Torkani lands.

Anyway, my Kallyr may or may not be the Kallyr. I haven't decided yet. Is there any room in your theories for multiple Kallyr's? A Kallyr of the White Bull perhaps?

Bruce.