Horse Nomads

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_hol.fr>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 13:24:06 +0200

A question for the more erudite contributors to the list:

I've been going through my OOP stuff again, and I remembered that I never really found out WHY it was, exactly, that Horses were taboo among the Praxians. The discovery of a linguistic link between the Horse Nomadic and Praxian Nomadic Languages, (ie the fact that they descend from the same prehistoric group) spurs this question. Did PentPak examine this question at all?

I assume that the answer lies in some mythic/prehistoric struggle involving Sun Riders ... Is this assumption correct, and what are the details ?