Re: Les Dieux Nomades.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 19:19:55 +0100 (BST)

Shannon Appel says of English rules for French edition Nomad Gods:
> They're available for purchase from Wizard's Attic. ($7.00 + S&H.) You
> can find complete info on getting stuff from the attic at the web
> site:

> http://www.chaosium.com/wizards-attic/

Incidentally, the Attic also sells the complete game for $40 + $10 air mail, which if my exchange rate and arithmetic don't fail me, still works out cheaper than either of the UK sources quoted earlier. Which seems a little silly, really, as this route involves the boxes winging their way across the Atlantic -- twice for us europeans.

Slainte,
Alex.