Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #7

From: David Boatright <aranwyth_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 14:50:03 -0700 (PDT)

>(Aside: Oh, how I wish Gloranthan newcomers *wouldn't* always bite
off the
>Big Questions -- Secret of the God Learners, True Nature of
Illumination,
>Identity of She Who Waits / Arachne Solara -- and then get distressed
when
>old-timers politely point out that these were written up to be
Mysteries.)

I just love it when Nick drops to new levels and starts to get shirty when people react to his critisms. We all know how well he took it when people critized his 'wonderful' star program. It would be nice for a target that when he was quoting 'sources' he would actually mention that he wrote it.

BTW the freedom of the west is due soley to the printing of Wyrms Footprints.

DO YOU YAHOO!?