Tree Lines

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 12:20:54 EDT

>...above the tree line.

Although I would agree that there should be/is a tree line in Gloranthan Mountains is there a rationale behind it?  Does temperature drop with height as in RW? (IMO ,probably).
Is the air pressure (Umath pressure) lower at high altitude? (IMO probably not, except because of a higher wind speed). Is the tree line caused by another factor? (eg distance from Mother Earth, Aldrya scared of heights, trolls or mostali get there first)

When I spell check "Humakt" my wordprocessor suggests I should spell it "Homicide" . Does my word processor know something?