MythoPoet's Manual online

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 09:36:07 -0400

I've put the first draft of the MythoPoet's Manual up on the web at the Fabulous Worlds site:

   http://rider.wharton.upenn.edu/~loren/Fabulous/

If you don't mind putting up with occasionally mysterious author's comments, some suspect grammar, occasional typo's, and a few sections that are either redundant or incomplete as of yet, then stop on by. Once you've visited let me know what you think, and if there's something I should address in the text I'll correct it in my copy and on the web the next time I upload it.

By the way, if anyone can think of a place where the dwarves of the world's end mountains (obviously, they are not mostali, just short underground people) might fit in glorantha, let me know that too.

Cheers,
Loren

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #18