Tales 17 in the US/Canada

From: Neil Robinson <neilr_at_wolfenet.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 13:55:11 -0700

Yes, Tales 17 is coming to the US. In fact, I've already sent them to everyone who gave me their current address when I asked for them on the digest. The rest are bundled up and ready to go.

I'm just waiting for the previous distributor to pass on the list of address changes and returns he has (should be any day now, I hope). I've already gotten a number returned because the person has moved, and with the high cost of mailing them, I'm unwilling to mail them twice if I don't have to.

So, if you want your Tales 17 right away, please send me your address. Otherwise, you'll have to wait a week before they go out. They will be sent out before I go to Convulsions on the 23rd.

Neil

Neil Robinson           2650 NW 58TH ST APT 1
neilr_at_wolfenet.com      SEATTLE, WA  98107-5307  USA
ToTRM North America Rep (206) 706-3250