Greg's Latest Revalation: The Kingdom Of War.

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 23:49:54 +0100

Oh, my! Go and have a look at the latest Q&A on the Glorantha web page.

It's about the Kingdom of War and amongst other things it says that the KoW is the Shadow of the Kingdom Of Loskalm: it is all the nasty things that the nice idealistic Loskalmi can't tolerate in their Idealist State.

It even says that the land that the KoW occupies wasn't there before the Syndics Ban and the local geography changed from what it was in the Second Age. Oh, gosh! Oh golly! Oh my! And people wonder why we love Glorantha!

I think it even implies that the only way the Loskalmi are going to get rid of the KoW is to allow a little realism into their Idealism. Heeee! Heeee!

Serve 'em right!
- --
Michael Cule