Non-delivery Report

From: Colin Phillips <cphill12_at_ford.com>
Date: 17 Jul 1998 06:41:48 -0400

Someone, I cannot remember who asked if a better set of rules than Warhamster was available for Glorantha. May I suggest John Medways Red Devastation rules by far the best I have ever played for Glorantha, my self and the Seattle Farmers had a mighty battle using this set of rules,(one all Jeff next con is the decider.....).

As I helped scale warhamster from sandy's orginal spec I do appreciate that sandy's system is more for skirmish wargames than entire regiments.

John's stuff rocks and now we have helped him find the one or two tiny errors in the great scheme of things its probably even better. I am sure he would sell you a copy if you asked him nicely.

Colin

Regards,
Colin Phillips