Re: Middle of the Mystic (corrected)

From: Sergio Mascarenhas <sermasalmeida_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 10:20:03 +0100

On second thoughts, I would like to correct the belief systems chart I posted to The Glorantha Digest V6 #25.

The first correction is that instead of shamanism or spiritism I prefer now the word Animism.

Next, I separated Magical systems from belief systems. Magical systems are the four that will appear in Hero Wars:

                       MYSTICISM
THEISM-------------------I------------------- MATERIALISM
                       ANIMISM

Belief systems are the practices derived by living creatures from the four magical systems. They are:

Pantheism---------Mysticism---------Alquimism

      I                                                 I
      I                                                 I
      I                                                 I
Monotheism                               Scientism
      I                                                 I
      I                                                 I
      I                                                 I
Polytheism------Shamanism-----------Spiritism

Sergio

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #26