Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #30

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 13:27:51 EDT

Brian Tickler seemed to be very pessimistic about Runequest and Glorantha but a lot of digesters seem to disagree with him. I personally think Glorantha is more interesting at the moment than it has EVER been. There seem to be more publications than ever. How well attended were RQ cons in 1985? Runequest may be dead, long live Glorantha!

I do wonder about the demographics and playing habits of Gloranthaphiles. I personally have trouble finding enough time for serious gaming of any sort. This is a function of me getting older.

Did anyone imagine Glorantha would be where it's at now 20 years ago? Where might it be in another 20 years?

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #31