RE: The Glorantha Digest V6 #26

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 12:41:01 +0100

><<And you could have wasp trolls, who, like broo, lay larvae
>inside immobilized victoms>>
>Sounds suspiciously chaotic to me.

One of the modern approaches that I like is the theory that chaos takes a good, honest, wholesome activity like headhunting, and perverts it into a chaotic parody of the normal sport. This could fit into this category. However, I don't think it would be trolls that do this, but I can understand them breeding parasitic insects like wasps, and having troubles with hoomanz who can't tell the difference between natural, normal, wasp parasitism and nasty, chaotic, broo.

http://members.tripod.com/~PhilHibbs/
Any view of things that is not strange is false