Glorantha fanzines

From: Jeff Richard <jrichard_at_cnw.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 10:28:05 -0700

Shannon writes:
>I count three solid fan publications right now: Tales of the Reaching
>Moon, Book of Drastic Resolutions, and Tradetalk. All with constant
>publication schedules, though at varying speeds, some of them slower
>than we might like. Prior to 1989: 0 Glorantha fanzines. Prior to
>1993: 1. Prior to 1994: 2. For a very short time, from about 1994 to
>1995, you actually had a high point of 4: ToTRM, RQA, Codex, and New
>Lolon Gospel. But I wouldn't say ONLY HAVING THREE at this very moment
>is a sign of weakness, especially not when one of the sleeping mags,
>RQA, actually published this year, and I hear another, New Lolon
>Gospel, isn't dead yet.

Hey Shannon - what about Enclosure? I hear it is a pretty good fan publication and unless my skills in arithmetic totally fail me, it has published two issues in less than one year. I think we are still at the high point of 4 magazines in print. Or does Enclosure not count? If so, better not tell our fearless publisher, David Dunham who will whump you big time! :)

Jeff