RE: The Glorantha Digest V6 #37

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 09:26:15 +0100

> Wind forward a bit more, Games Workshop produce a version of RQ III
> under license.
> The product had sub-Judges Guild production, the most
> creative speellung mistorks you could imagine. The art work was terrible
> to boot - no doubt produced by the same bunch that did Warhammer.

Personally, I find the GW Monsters book to be the second most usefully presented RQ book - second only to the RQ2 rulebook. It is A4, hardback, small enough that the binding holds together, has good illustrations, clear print, and examples of most monsters. If only GW had produced a "Players hardback" and a "GM's hardback" instead of the awfully split "Basic" and "Advanced", I'd be a happy bunny. Other than the fact that you had to switch between two books to find rules in the same category, I found the general standard of production quite good.

http://members.tripod.com/~PhilHibbs/
Any view of things that is not strange is false