Oriflam & Convulsions

From: Rex Bean <rexabean_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 22:31:27 +1000 (EST)

G'day all,

Can we pretty pretty please get some input form Oriflam into Hero Wars at Chasoium. Their layout and illustrations are just stunningly beautiful
(based on the few examples I have seen).

[One day very soon I am going to send a whole bunch of money to France and just buy up everything there is. I may even learn French, but I doubt it, the pictures are good enough for me].

Also to Nick and Joerg and Ingo and anyone else I know who is going to Convulsions please ask MOB to pick up a copy of everything new for me
(although he may well be doing it anyway). I am an inveterate
collectorhollic (Just got my original MAP of Glamour framed at last).

Cheers, Andrew
PS On a more serious note. When is Australia going to see TT #4 Ingo ?

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #39