Sor-Eel's Replacement

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_hol.fr>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 15:39:44 +0200

Nick Brooke answers Zippy:

> Zippy asks:
>
> > I have a question who replaces Sorel the short in Pavis
>
> We don't have any "official" version of who the replacement Governor of
> Prax will be. My money's on Duke Raus: competent, self-effacing, loyal...
> a great first step back into Imperial favour, that *still* keeps him out
> on the border where he can't do any (political) damage.

A Great Candidate for the job.But I have recently run the 'Cradle' scenario, with extra added lunar Coders, and have discovered that a lot of this depends on how this scenario plays out. I had a fluke result, and the Cradle got past the lunar army and Pavis without being captured, and without the death of Pinchining (thanks to PC intervention). This led to a complete rout for the lunars at Corflu (Cradle defeats Watchdog hands down), and is likely to accelerate anti-lunar events in Prax, and God knows what else. An opposite fluke result is also possible, too.

IMO, if you wanna find out who replaces Sor-Eel, get hold of the scenario, work out what's going on politically IYG, and play it out. Then, you'll KNOW.