Games Workshop and get them there relics while you can...

From: Ashley Munday <Ashley.Munday_at_liffe.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 16:13:51 +0100

GW have become a genre company producing "Pigs in Space." They were never a "Wargame" company - they started out as importers of RPGs in the mid-70s and started producing stuff later. They bought Citadel minatures and started to package games with the figures. The Citadel RQ figures were rather good, for the warholian time they lasted.

Just out of interest, for anyone in the UK or perhaps Western Europe, there's a games shop in my home town called Esdevium Games that's still got some RQ III gear on the shelves. They do a mail order service as well. They have a whole half shelf (okay, floor level, in the obscure games section) full of Gloranthan stuff including fanzines. They even do the Oriflam stuff. If anyone wants the address I'll dig it out.

Ash