Re KoS

From: Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_aimtronics.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 10:21:12 -0700

Thank you to all of the people who emailed me with ideas on where to find = a copy.

I called Sentry Box again because their website still lists it. Even = though the last time I called the person said nope, no chance, our = computer does not have it listed.

This time the person that answered the phone said yes, they have it, no it = is not in the computer.

I tried to tell her that if it was not in the computer it must be free, = she didn't agree with me. I wonder why? ;-)

Thanks again.

Wesley

Wesley Quadros                               =20
Business Development

Aimtronics - Vancouver
www.aimtronics.com
telephone - 604.940.5774