Oriflam / death of Glorantha

From: Fridiric Boudaille <frederic.boudaille_at_hol.fr>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 13:07:32 +0200

Rex said :

Can we pretty pretty please get some input form Oriflam into Hero Wars at Chasoium. Their layout and illustrations are just stunningly beautiful (based on the few examples I have seen).

Being french, old-timer gloranthan and professionnal graphic designer, I must say that, as Rex, I care about the future page design of the "Hero Wars" line.

But I don't find Oriflam products very attractive ( and despite the number of original illustrations, I can't recognize "my" Glorantha in them). I found Raupp's much more accurate and gorgeous. We don't have much graphic examples of, say orlanthi or lunars...

As for the death of Runequest, I would just say this :

Runequest has never been vampire : we waited long for supplements. But we have this marvelous basis wich is always feeding of an abundant fan-based background, scenarios, and a new hope not so far...

So just wait and continue what you like best in Glorantha : writing and playing...

Be seeing you