Chaos and the Void

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 11:54:05 +1200 (NZST)

Julian Lord:

>>>The only thing Entropy leaves behind is the Chaos Void.

>> Tsk. To imply the Void is chaotic is a value judgement.

>No, the "Chaos" bit is there to say that it's that particular brand of
Void, >and no other, that Entropy leads to.

Since the Void itself is unknowable, I do not think that we can say that there are different types of Voids, be it Jotimam or the Hidden Mover. IMO all paths to the Void lead to the same place whether it be by hateful and painfilled paths (Chaotic) or peaceful paths (Kralori mediation).

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #45