Convulsed computers?

From: Jon S Green <jonsg_at_harlequin.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 15:21:27 GMT

I'll have an Amstrad notepad (not PC compatible) -- but more to the point, I'll also have a Nokia Communicator, which can act as a fax modem, if that's any help. If I've got my brain switched on, I'll even remember the cable and adapter.

Beer/cakes/more beer for the call time used would be welcome...

Jon (late registrant)
- --
Work: jonsg_at_harlequin.co.uk | ICQ: 4500882 | http://www.harlequin.co.uk/ Private: jonsg_at_pobox.com | PGP key avail. | http://www.pobox.com/~jonsg/ Opinions expressed may not be Harlequin's! <*> Junk email utterly reviled

   New (well, slightly revamped) RQ site at http://travel.to/glorantha