Re: Wargaming glorantha

From: johnjmedway <jmedway_at_io.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 17:03:12 -0500

>Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 13:30:02 -0400
>From: Howard Fielding <altfritz_at_adan.kingston.net>
>Subject: Wargaming glorantha
>
>Hi Guys,
>
>For Human wargaming figures check out Wargames Foundry's North European
- -..

If anyone is interested in 15mm figures, a few years back I sculpted some (pretty alright, but not great) 15mm herd animals which I have used for Praxians. I have molds for:

	sables
	bison
	zebras (no, they're not just horses)
	altecameli (kinda flat, but otherwise pretty alright)
	bolo lizards (these look like cheesy running geckos...)

I never did finish the rhino, morokanth, or the impala, though.

None have saddles or blankets or tack or anything, so they're usable for herd animals as well as cavalry. Glue on a quickie saddle-blanket made of wet tissue, and an Amerind figure from Irregular or some other company and they're decent enough for most uses.

If anyone would be interested in a quantity of these (or if I get several small requests) I could fire up the old spin-caster. Duh. Wish I had thought about this before the last Con...