The Clanking City

From: Charles Domino <cdomino_at_wt.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 22:09:16 -0500

A gaming friend of mine is thinking about doing a scenario write-up on the Clanking City in Esrolia. Aside from the Genertela pack, what sources are out there with information on this artifact/location?

Anybody got some ideas to toss about? Just off the top of my head, I remember it was supposed to be able to walk about, was destroyed by dwarves (who tricked others into doing most of the fighting), is full of traps, ghosts and strange mysteries, was the source of mass-produced magic items, and only Leonardo the Scientist seems to have made it in and out with some success.

I'm kinda pessimistic of the chances--such a strange city is a LARGE canvas, where nothing can be taken for granted. But the idea does kinda intrigue me.....

Charlie