The Clanking City

From: Charles Domino <cdomino_at_wt.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 22:09:16 -0500

snip

Anybody got some ideas to toss about? Just off the top of my head, I remember it was supposed to be able to walk about, was destroyed by dwarves (who tricked others into doing most of the fighting), is full of traps, ghosts and strange mysteries, was the source of mass-produced magic items, and only Leonardo the Scientist seems to have made it in and out with some success.

Snip

Charlie

I've been to the clanking city. Things I remember: Mostali are still there. Lots of traps. Ocean is still trying to destroy the place, Gigantic troll shades wandering the streets, A pneumatic 'machine gun' operated by a nilmerg.