rpgs by email

From: steve <styopa_at_iname.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 15:51:11 -0500

In regards to Jane Williams' raising the issue of email campaigns, I'd love it.
IMO I think email campaigns are best suited less for "I go down the hall with my sword drawn" than "I send the troops into bivouac around Whitewall and maintain the seige at a minimal level, while trying to send spies into Maniria to see if they can find out who is suppling the dirty dogs!"

A question of scale, and DM effort, really.

If anyone is interested in running the latter (or even the former) - please let me know privately by email.

thanks!