Friendlier Glorantha

From: tom.zunder_at_avestasheffield.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 10:15:16 +0000

=20

     I read recent comments regarding the fact that this forum feels like a= =20

     postgraduate conference on arcanology and mysticism.
=20

     It does.
=20

     I've been around for years, and I'm happy to troll <!> along and=20
     participate with the rest, but I do seriously doubt that this is the=20
     right forum for novitiates and new comers.

=20
I hope that Issaries will consider how to develop friendly and easily=20 accessible online resources for Glorantha. The new web site is a good=20 start. I am confident that Greg, Shannon and the others will keep that= =20 growing into a serious repository of good introductory material.
=20
I worry that this digest is now in danger of putting off most=20 passers-by. I wonder how many people sign up and drop out again within= =20 weeks?
=20
Is it time to have a list very specifically tailored to low level=20 conversation, cameos and gaming stuff? I realise that the gloranthan=20 weekly is meant to do this, what worries me is that this list is the=20 usual point of first contact..
=20