Convulsion

From: Robin D. Laws <rdl_at_ican.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 10:29:24 -0400

I had a blast at Convulsion 4. It was a good thing to put faces and voices to many of the names appearing here on the digest. I'd like to send out a special thanks to the volunteer GMs who bravely ran Hero Wars demo games after a mere one session's exposure to the system. The feedback was encouraging, and I expect to make a change or two based on responses to the demos. Thank you all for welcoming me to your tribe.

If any digesters are planning to attend GenCon, please look me up and introduce yourselves.

Seeya next time >>> Robin