Glorantha dying and other things

From: Bruce Mason <MasonB_at_cardiff.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 16:46:42 GMT0BST

> From: Simon Hibbs <simonh_at_msi-uk.com>

> Brian Tickler:

> > RPG campaigns dying off
>
> I'm just starting a new campaign with 6 players in London.

Some guys get all the luck. Seriously is there around anywhere a player registry (online or other)? For example up here in Cardiff I am working full time and writing a thesis in the evening. I just about have time to play a game but certainly not to run one. However tracking down RQ and/or Glorantha players is *very* difficult. A registry of players might help a little.

On a related matter, there does seem to be a lack of new players at cons in general though I would like to think that is more a transitional phase. However back in 1995 I did a survey of the mailing list as part of said thesis which for various arcane reasons I was never able to distribute to the list at the time. I ought to be able to pull it together now and email the results to the digest in late August and/or send to interested parties privately if anyone is interested.