Convulsion Next Generation

From: DUNCAN ROWLANDS <DUNCANROWLANDS_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 12:30:57 -0400

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed Convulsion this time, particularly Life of Moonson, some people might not consider running arround like a bl= ue
arsed fly collecting taxes and just getting the required amount with ten minutes to spare fun but I loved it! =

(but then some people might consider me sad!)

As for Glorantha dying, judging by the over subscription for the Con, the=

enthusiasm of the people there, and the prices for items fetched in the auction I can summerise my reply to this statement in one word;

Bollocks!!!!

Thanks to all involved in the organisation, have a rest and then get read= y
for next time.

Duncan